Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/carloanworld.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
As a division of SunTrust Bank, LightStream offers a wide range of auto financing options, with super fast turnaround for approved applicants.
LightStream Auto Loans
LightStream finances loans for new vehicles, used vehicles, auto lease buyouts and auto lease refinancing. Applicants can apply for loans for $5,000 to $100,000, with loan terms ranging from 24 months to 84 months.
As for interest, the APR on each auto loan is determined by the length of the loan and the amount borrowed. Loans borrowed over a longer period typically offer a lower rate than shorter loans. In terms of loan amount, the rate varies depending on the amount borrowed (check the table on the lender’s site for more). Rates may also be determined by the applicant’s credit.
Designed for applicants with good credit, LightStream auto loans can provide same-day funding. Funds are deposited directly into the applicant’s bank account, allowing for easier negotiations with the dealer or private seller.
What You Need To Know
- To apply for a LightStream auto loan, you will need to have good to excellent credit.
- LightStream auto loans offer loan amounts ranging from $5,000 to $100,000.
- You can apply for an auto loan for a new car, or a used car from a dealer or private seller.
- You can also apply for auto financing for auto lease buyouts and auto lease refinancing.
- LightStream auto loans offer same-day funding for approved applicants.
- If you find another loan with a lower APR, LightStream will beat that rate by 0.10% thanks to its Rate Beat Program (terms and conditions apply).
- LightStream will do a hard pull on your credit when you apply, so make sure this is the loan for you before you apply.