Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/customer/www/carloanworld.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
As specialists in auto refinancing, OpenRoad Lending could help you refinance your existing auto loan to save you money each month. With an easy application process, OpenRoad Lending could help pave the way to a more affordable loan, so you can enjoy big savings with minimal fuss.
OpenRoad Lending Auto Loans
Specializing in refinancing loans to allow borrowers to save money, OpenRoad Lending has helped hundreds of thousands of customers refinance their auto loans over the past ten years. As an American Financial Services Association Member, OpenRoad Lending is also A+ accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and has a five-star rating on TrustPilot based on more than 1,900 reviews.
According to OpenRoad Lending, it has a 98% customer satisfaction rating. One of the reasons for this may be the savings it offers its users. By refinancing with OpenRoad Lending, users saved on average more than $100 per month. OpenRoad Lending also provides financing solutions for all credit types, and prides itself on its customer service.
In terms of application, this is quick, easy and secure. You can apply online or over the phone, with no cost or obligation. If approved, you can benefit from a fast decision on your loan, with flexible financing options, and access to cutting edge technology to allow you to track and manage your repayments.
OpenRoad Lending does not offer refinancing for:
• Commercial vehicles, motorcycles or recreational vehicles.
• Oldsmobile, Daewoo, Smart Cars or Isuzu vehicles.
• Trucks or vehicles larger than 3/4 ton.
• Vehicles that are no longer being manufactured.
What You Need To Know
• To be eligible, you must have an income of at least $1,500 per month. Income from Uber or similar taxi services does not qualify.
• Refinancing amounts range from $7,500 to $100,000.
• The vehicle you are refinancing must be ten years old or newer, and must have 140,000 miles or less on the clock.
• You must have a credit score of 500 or above to apply.
• The rate you pay on your loan will depend on a number of factors, including your credit score and income.
• OpenRoad Lending offers rates between 1.9 and 24.9%.
• There is no obligation to apply, no hidden costs and no application fees.
• When you apply and are approved, you will be able to download your refinance loan package. After completing this package and returning it, OpenRoad Lending will arrange for your existing loan to be funded.